Let's create beauty

Style has no price tag.

That's why I always say that you either have it or you don't. Cannot be bought or learned, but there are plenty of things you can do to spicy it up and make it your own.
I see so many celebrities who can afford the most expensive clothes (we will not deal with them now, on bad choices later on), but they end up looking just blank; nothing stands out, nothing radiates. Sometimes, just wearing an old plain white t-shirt and accessorizing with the right scarf or jewellery and a pair of killer heels can turn heads.
I am going to suggest different outfits in my future posts, and give some pictures as examples (my own pictures too!). It will be suggestions on things you could buy anywhere, based on your budget or physique without focusing on brands or names or sizes.

I am also more than happy to answer any questions/suggestions you might have and give advice on how to or how not to.
Hope you will join me on this journey where every street you walk along is.... rue de tres chic. ;)

Love,
Ivana

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rue de Tres Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig