Casual Friday OOTD

Hi girls, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
I present to you my Casual Friday outfit that consists of some basics: LBD, a denim jacket and a nice brown bag that you can easily match with different colors and styles. Having a special place in your wardrobe where you can keep all the essentials is so helpful when you are in a rush or just think you have nothing to wear. I know the feeling all too well.
So organizing is a good idea, and you can simply spice it up later with some accessories.

Enjoy the pics and of course do let me know what you think.

Stay beautiful and stylish
Ivana
xoxo




Denim jacket BERSHKA - Dress BERSHKA - Watch SEIKO KINETIC - Headpiece ZARA - Bag FOSSIL - Flats WOOLWORTHS


9 comments

  1. Hi Ivana thank you for you lovely message on IFB and comment on my blog....your blog is great and I THINK WE SHOULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER FROM GFC?

    What do you think?


    oxoxox
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This combination is perfect! :) I just love the way you combined and paired everything! Just like I said...perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong with a LBD, perfection!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for your feedback. :)

    xoxo
    Ivana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following you back. Lovely outfit, especially the bag!


    fashionvisionsonline.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that adorable casual outfit and your blog! x

    the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Your sunglasses and denim jacket are fab! Thanks for stopping by my blog by the way, would you like to follow eachother? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your denim jacket is gorgeous. I love it paired with the black. I actually just did an outfit like this, except I had denim shorts and a black top.
    http://denimanddogs.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Rue de Tres Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig