Liebster Blog Award

Hi girls,

I am happy to announce that I have received a Liebster Blog award by the wonderful Sew the City blogger Becca. Thank you so much, Becca. :)



  
The rules of the Liebster Blog award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog

I am honored and very happy that people notice my work, take time to visit and comment and also include me in the blogger community. Thank you all so very much as this means the world to me being still a baby blogger.

I have come across many interesting blogs and I present to you my five picks:

1. Girl in Betsey
2. The Fitted Frame
3. Mrs Whiskers Closet
4. Everythings always sunny
5. Under Ah Hundred


Stay stylish and beautiful,
Ivana
xoxo




 

4 comments

  1. Congrats girl, you have a really nice blog!

    I'm running a giveaway by the way, enter if you want to! :)
    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations doll!
    Keep up the good work and
    continue this dream :)
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I'm honored to have gotten the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! Much appreciated and so honored :):)

    -Krystin Tysire xo

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Rue de Tres Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig