Midi Skirt + Black Pumps + Outfit of the Day


fashion blog photography


Black pumps.
A must in the wardrobe and one of the basic pieces that is so wonderful to mix and match with various styles. Persunmall has a great selection of shoes, and I picked these gorgeous pumps that come in many colors. So check it out and choose your favourite!

As a fan of the 60's style, I am embracing the midi skirt trend.
Have a look how I styled it in this post.

Stay stylish and beautiful,
Ivana


motorbike motorcyclist jacket fashion

black and white midi skirt geometric print

blog blogger outfit style

outfit model blog fashion styling ideas

13 comments

  1. Stylish!

    Fashion blog: http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit...I love it,especially love the way you brought some colors,turquoise and pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! You can never go wrong with black pumps! ;) The photos are just perfect!
    xx

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivana, the pumps are to die for! And you look gorgeous in the photos, love the midi skirts trend too. Happy Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures!looking so amazing i really love this post
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an artsy look! Love your pumps :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is great! I love your shoes but I would freeze
    outside.
    Love, Ceyda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is amazing.

    www.fabulous-30s.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do so love your pictures! Beautiful skirt and I love the color of the top!

    Thanks so much for following me by the way, I'm now following you too via bloglovin' & GFC.

    Keep in touch!

    Love, Lory xx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post!let’s follow each other on gfc&bloglovin?
    flw me and tell where u’ve followed me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing, amazing photography!!!

    http://ainihapsari.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Rue de Tres Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig