Ripped knit metallic vest + Palazzo pants








Buy the look
Sheinside ripped vest here


13 comments

  1. Wooooooow...
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho el look!
    Muy guapa. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the outfit! I'm in love with palazzo pants, I still love my skinny jeans but palazzo pants are so much fun to wear! The metallic vest is cool, it's glamorous but also very edgy, kinda gives me a grunge vibe. I think besides the vest I'm in love with the sunglasses, those are so funky and cool.

    www.iliveforfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit
    Thank you for the lovely comment.
    xx
    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your top!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally digging your outfit! You look gorgeous!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post
    xx
    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellissima!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Kisses,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

© Rue de Tres Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig