Casual Chic


White Tank Top


Red Sunglasses


SHOP THE LOOK

White Top here

53 comments

  1. so cute look ; -)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blazer & jeans is My fav fashion combo!!! <3 this look!!!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous look dear! Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting blog and nice pics! love it xx
    do you want to follow each other on gfc? let me know in my blog :)

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ivana and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! I like very much this ootd....I think it is really original and cool. Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot, dear! I'm following you back <3

    Amazing outfit :D

    NEW POST | Bags With Personality
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the added sparkly tie, gives this look edge. Thank you for following my blog doll, have followed you back with pleasure :)) I hope you have a gorgeous week Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never go wrong with a casual look. Love the lipstick.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great start of the week darling!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loves the glasses! ^^
    followed you back ^.<

    MishCheungX | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that idea of the scarf made into a necktie. <3

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really Love the outfit!!
    Simple and Beautiful :)

    Kisses
    From happyinthesunblog.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful photos!
    thank you for visiting my blog! I'm your 987 follower)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello from Spain: very trendy look.I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful look ;)
    *new follower in the blog
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it

    Beijinho gigante <3

    Se poderes passa pelas minhas redes sociais e comenta amava saber a tua opinião!
    Facebook | Blog | Instagram | Blog | Canal no YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great casual but chic look!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing look! Great blog I love it:)
    Follow you too:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your casual look, your cool and gorgeous!

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This chic but edgy look is so my taste and you look perfect!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look great! Love boyfriend jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  25. rocking this look and rocking the red lips! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous outfit. Also loving the red lip and sunnies!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great look, love the sunglasses!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  28. so pretty, love this thin scarf n how u styled it.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing outfit! You`re very stylish :) have a nice day :)

    Welcome to my blog
    www.blotterlife.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  30. you look beautiful! love the dark lipstick

    Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorei o look, bem bonito.
    Já estou te seguindo.
    Beijos
    Jana Makes Esmaltes e Cia

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous outfit and photos!! Your blog is so lovely! Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are really beautiful pictures Ivana! You look so pretty! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great look
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  35. You look so cool !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing look, you look so gorgeous!
    I follow you, If you would like to follow me too.
    I wait for you in http://www.valeriadanielle.blogspot.com/
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very nice ;)


    Xoxo,

    http://fashionfinissima.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  38. You look fab! Definitely not something I could rock!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey, great post! I am following you now. Stay in touch. :)

    Love Avisha x
    www.redvelvetcloset.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  40. You are so beautiful and you picture looks so charming.
    ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

© Rue de Tres Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig